Nomination Process & Criteria:
The company invites nominations from several small, medium-sized and large Indian companies. The company can belong to any industry. If you think your company is the one with excellent growth and potential then you can file the nomination for India’s Fastest Growing Companies Award on our website.
Which businesses can get nominated?
- Any company/business irrespective of its industry, sector, size, growth, turnover, revenue can file the nomination. The company can also highlight its achievements by selecting the relevant category such as start-ups’, established firms and much more.
- We also allow B2B nominations filed by the organization, associates, customers, or suppliers. However, it is important to inform the company concerning their nomination for India’s Fastest Growing Companies Award to avoid any sort of confusion in the future.
“The main objective of these awards is to give recognition to the deserving companies and to recognize their hard work and efforts. We help you to vouch for your company's strengths and get recognition.”
What are the nomination & the registration charges?
- There is no nomination fee to file a nomination for these awards.
- However, if your nomination is approved by our team & jury and you are declared as a winner, then you will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST towards the registration & logo usage rights, which will be valid for the tenure of one year.
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury for Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand + 18.00% GST). The total amount is Rs. 29,500/- (Twenty Nine Thousand Five Hundred Only).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception. The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the most admired companies each year.
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception.
The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the fastest growing companies of India each year.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION:
- The nominations will be invited through promotions on digital media such as social networking sites, digital marketing efforts etc.
- Only those companies having Indian origin or operating in India can apply for these awards.
- The application should be filled in English.
- All the minimum eligibility criteria must be met by the company in order to qualify for the awards. Check our website for evaluation parameters and qualification for jury assessment.
- The information provided should be to the point and must answer all the questions wisely to help us better understand the company and its potential. This will increase your chances to qualify for the awards and eventually help you to win the awards as well.
- The details and points provided in the nomination form must be relevant and meet the purpose of the topic/question.
- The companies must provide true information, providing false information can lead to disqualification of the company based on the decision of the management and jury.
- The nominated companies once selected as winner will have to pay the registration and the logo usage rights fee without exception.